Friday, April 6, 2012

Alcoholiday



ketika kelucuan hanya segaring kerupuk
ketika keautisan hanya keanehan mental
ketika serius menyatakan anggun
ketika diam berarti marah
ketika ceria hanya tameng 

dan ketika lainnya yang menyatakan hanya dan sebagainya, apa ini transisi?




There are things I want to do but I don't know
If they will be with you, if they will be with you
There are things I want to say but I don't know
If they will be to you, if they will be to you

Listen ever get a feeling when you're taken by the hand
And led a course you can't command
Went to bed but I'm not ready
Baby I've been fucked already

Falling into line but I'm doing nothing
We've got nothing worth discussing.
Went to go but it's all hazy
People say I'm going crazy.

All I know is all I know
What I've done I leave behind and
I don't know what sort to find me.

Teenage Fanclub - Alcoholiday

No comments: