Saturday, November 19, 2011

we speak through the song


let the lyrics speak to the world..

It’s such a cold, cold, world (hello cold world)
And I can’t get out
So I’ll just make the best of everything I’ll never have
It’s such a cold, cold, world (hello cold world)
And it’s got me down
But I’ll get right back up as long as it spins around
Hello cold world

Paramore - Hello Cold World


All the soldiers say
"It'll be alright,
we may make it through the war
if we make it through the night."
All the people, they say:
"What a lovely day, yeah, we won the war.
May have lost a million men, but we've got a million more."
All the people, they say.
Portugal. The Man - People Say


My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

Gym Class Heroes Ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

As we saw oh this light
I swear you emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright
As we soar walls
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall
Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall


 pain killer sih memang. :D

No comments: